This April, Smart Works Newcastle with be celebrating it’s 4th birthday.
On 24th April 2018 we supported our first ever client, and so we are having a birthday raffle to celebrate and there are some fantastic prizes to be won.
With it being our 4th Birthday, we wanted to have the number 4 as prominent as possible, so you will see the number 4 pop up in the prizes below…
Entering the raffle is easy:
Tickets are only £4 each, and you can buy as many as you like. Each £4 ticket will count as a separate entry.
Winners will be drawn on Sunday, 24th April, using a random number generator, and contacted on Monday, 25th April.
All the profits from this raffle will go directly to Smart Works Newcastle and to helping more women into employment across the North East.
May your FOURtune be good…!
Full List of prizes:
- A mouth-watering hamper worth £40 from Gareth James Chocolatier
- A 40 minute personal styling consultation from Style by Bella
- A cut and blow dry in ultimate luxury at award winning Reef Salons at Ramside Hall worth £40
- An incredible prize for you and a friend with not 1 but 2 sets of laptop bags and laptop clutches from Carter Bags
- 4 delightfully scented candles from Isle Handcrafted
- £40 voucher to fill your tummies for Lobo Rojo for use in either their restaurant in Sandyford or down on the Fish Quay
- 4 nights in an Airbnb in Witton Le Wear, sleeping 3, worth £320 (£80 cleaning fee)
- Postal box of 4 scrumptious goodies from Cake Stories
- 4 socks (2 pairs) from A Woven Plain – these are seriously soft and stylish socks.
- 4 awesome products from Nuddy – the new kid on the (soap) block, on a mission to make soap bars cool again
- 4 1st class train journeys (2 returns) from and to anywhere on the LNER network
- A photoshoot with talented North East photographer Corrina Atkinson worth £200 with a choice of one of 4 sessions: Family, Kids, Business or £200 off a wedding booking.
- 4 T-Shirts from long-time Smart Works Newcastle supporters, The White T Shirt Company
- A £40 voucher for the fabulous For the Love of the North
– All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
The Promoter is Smart Works Charity Newcastle.
The competition is open to anyone 18 years or over residing in the UK.
There is a cost of £4 to enter this prize draw. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
After the closing date, no further entries will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice, should it be necessary. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
The winner/s will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The Promoter will arrange for delivery of the prize to the winner or details of how to claim the prize from the third party. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social networks. You are providing your information to Smart Works Newcastle via Ticket Tailor and not to any other party.
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com